Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009

Posted by Kenya Lovett at Thursday, November 26, 2009
Today was a good day as Ice Cube would say...LOL. My mom made more desserts than a bakery. Lemon, and Pecan pie, and Banana Pudding and my brother friend brought over a cake. So needless to say I was not watching what I ate by any means. Didn't weigh myself and didn't take a picture. I think I am going to take a pic and weigh in once a week and just list what I ate daily. Well Happy Thanksgiving!!!

What I ate:
2 pieces of Pecan Pie
1 slice of Lemon Pie
1 piece of cake
1 bowl of Banana Pudding
2 bowls of Mac and Cheese
1 bowl of Dressing and Chicken

0 comments on "Thanksgiving Day 2009"

Post a Comment

 

Big Draws Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez